The SBM program is all about business training that teaches both current and proven "Best Practices" for growing revenue, increasing profitability, developing your team and building an adaptable platform for the long-term success of your business.
The coaches and instructors for the SBM program are proven business leaders and entrepreneurs that have a passion for helping local Southern Oregon businesses succeed. Through our staff advisory team, you will receive personal one-on-one advising and mentoring from industry specific experts. You will be given the knowledge and support to implement and adapt new techniques, methodologies and systems that can lead to continuous improvement and growth for your business.
Our most successful participants have the desire to:
• Improve performance through use of effective financial analysis information
• Expand markets and sales using current online marketing / social media platforms
• Learn innovative lean processes and quality improvement for specific industries
• Develop an employee team and culture that can grow your business and your brand
As part of the annual SBM cohort, you will participate in a monthly class along with other community business owners and leaders. In addition, there will be an ongoing monthly engagement with your own Business Advisor during the 9-month program.
The SBM program includes:
• Interactive classroom learning - 3 hours, once per month evening sessions
• 1-on-1 business advising - typically a 2-3 hour session once per month
• Access to business development tools, techniques, and templates
• Access to expertise - subject matter experts are often invited for specific class sessions
• Accountability - through our counseling, we help you stay on task in applying what you learn in the classroom towards improving your bottom line.
For more information, please call 541-956-7494 or email us your contact information at email@example.com(link sends e-mail).
Class is held the first Tuesday of each month beginning Oct 1, 2019: 10/1; 11/5; 12/3; 1/7/20; 2/4; 3/3; 4/7; 5/5; 6/2