Two days training in QuickBooks consisting of two, three-hour sessions. After a general introduction to QB as accounting software, you will use the software to create a company file and customize it to your business’ industry. In these classes, you will be able to work hands-on in a sample company data file. Business accounting tips for using QB are infused throughout training sessions.
1. Learn how to approach QB as an accounting tool for managing financial data for your company.
2. With brief comparison of QB editions and versions, plan, create and customize a QB company file tailored to your business needs.
3. Learn to navigate the Home Page with confidence, allowing you to create transactions within a big-picture context.
4. Manage QB data files (e.g., opening a data file, backing up data, moving among more than on data files).
5. Set up and manage lists of customers, vendors and items
6. Learn how to create customized templates that reflect your business
If you have any questions regarding this course please call 503-491-7658