Managers and leaders face extraordinary pressure. All at once, they must perform conflicting tasks of encouraging innovation and employee engagement while maintaining control and predictability of the business.
To be successful in today’s world, Leader/Managers must provide:
Goods and services at the rate customers demand
Exceed quality and service expectations
Provide goods and services at the best possible price.
Leading, Managing and everything in-between! is an experiential, hands on workshop that provides Leader/Managers with the practical verbal and management skills to know when to lead and when to manage. Leader/Managers that want to improve business and individual performance will walk away with actionable strategies and tactics to implement business plans.
Whether you’re in a partnership, small business or large organization, participants will:
* Learn the tangible differences between leading and managing
* Discover step-by-step ways you can develop/improve both management and leadership skills
* Know exactly when to apply leader and manager behaviors for reaching your business outcomes in multiple business and personal situations
* Learn to sidestep becoming behaviorally extreme under stress by avoiding becoming an obnoxious “guru” or stuffy “bureaucrat”
* Discover the 7 key questions that underlie successful Leader/Manager behavior