Join the Technology Association of Oregon in partnership with the Oregon Cyber Advisory Council and the Oregon Small Business Development Center to understand cyber threats to small business and how to protect your business from these threats. By understanding how to secure your devices and network to learn how to train your employees to spot the latest phishing scheme, this training will better equip you to keep your employees and customers safe in today's digital economy.
• How to identify and detect the major cyber threats
• How to assess your own cyber risk (in-workshop assessment)
• How you can secure your devices and network today
• Tools to train and equip your employees to help
• Q&A with experts who can answer your critical cybersecurity questions
Don’t miss this opportunity to arm yourself with the knowledge and expertise to keep your employees, customers, and assets safe in today's digital economy.
Presenter Leslie Golden has worked in IT for nearly 20 years and now specializes in Information Security and Compliance. She has experience with public and private cloud technologies, the interplay of PCI, HIPAA (Hi-Tech and Hi-Trust), and other compliance frameworks with secure cloud architecture. She helps clients build and mature their own Information Security programs and Compliance practices.