Our experienced business advisors provide a wealth of knowledge to help you make your business the best it can be. We provide no-cost advising, mentoring. We can help you find access to capital.
Call us at 541-440-7824 to set up an appointment with one of our business advisers.
- Debbie has extensive experience in both lending and as a small business owner. She has more than 30 years of banking and finance experience, including 15 years of SBA lending. Currently, Debbie owns a small business manufacturing gluten free products.
- How do your colleagues describe you? “Always willing to help.” Why do you do what you do? “You don’t know what you don’t know and what you don’t know in business may be very damaging. I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience in order to
- Justin Deedon is a UCC alumni who dedicates his entrepreneurial endeavors to bringing the full power of technology to Douglas County. He has worked on projects from data center development to low-cost IT support solutions for those in need. He continues his dedication to this
- Sam helps SBDC clients with their business plans and social media marketing. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Oregon and a MBA in Entrepreneurship from Babson College. Sam owns two pizzerias in Roseburg, including one that doubles as a
- Aaron Larsen is a Certified eMarketing Professional with a knack for helping companies and individuals grow their online presence. Aaron owns an internet publishing and digital marketing company specializing in building strong customer relationships online. Aaron has received notable accolades in the manufacturing, continuing education,
- Diane advises businesses in the areas of start-ups, expansion, acquisitions, operational planning and marketing. She holds degrees in business administration, education and hospitality management and is the owner of a fruit and vegetable wash company. Diane also created and is an instructor for a Business
- Gale has been an SBDC adviser for more than 23 years. She also runs workshops throughout the year on QuickBooks.