Business in Eastern Oregon and Western Idaho is unique, from the farms and fields of Malheur County to the online publishing industry, and all points in between.
Who better to help you navigate the business world here than those who have been operating businesses in the region for years? Let our experienced team of local advisers help you grow your business.
- Andrea Testi is director of the Center for Business, Workforce and Community Learning at Treasure Valley Community College. Andrea has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a Masters of Science in Library and Information Science. She has been a university librarian and has owned
- Liz brings experience in networking locally and via social media, as well as being a certified Google Partner to assist businesses with online marketing opportunities. With years of relationship building within community organizations, Liz has a store-house of knowledge and contacts to utilize in helping
- Ronda is an office assistant for the SBDC at TVCC. She holds a B.S. in Education from University of Idaho. Ronda is a founder and the board president for Treasure Valley Classical Academy. Her experience in fundraising, in business-to-business marketing, small business ownership and education
- Michael is an experienced CPA, with a Master's in Accountancy and Taxation from Boise State University. He has worked for several public and private accounting offices. Michael is a senior adviser at the Treasure Valley SBDC and teaches QuickBooks, Excel and accounting. He is well
- How do your colleagues describe you? “Jimsie is passionate about her work. She is highly organized, hard-working, results-oriented, and trustworthy.” Why do you do what you do? I love helping people achieve their dreams. Bio: Jimsie received an Office Specialist Certificate from Treasure Valley Community
- Christina Grace specializes in several areas of business advising, including start-ups and growing existing businesses responsibly. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and studied Alternative Holistic Healing through the Society of Ortho-Bionomy International. Christina has more than 20 years of experience
- Chris is a generalist who helps clients attain government contracts and Construction Contractors Board licensing. He also works with the artistic clients who request advising. His experiences with publishing have made the SBDC a destination for aspiring authors in the area. Chris is the author
- Roy has extensive experience in mediation and other HR disciplines. His depth of experience in farm labor management is significant and provides our community with a steady resource to facilitate communications with our vibrant farm business community. Roy's bilingual advising and understanding of the Latino