Our team of highly experienced professionals have expertise in a broad range of areas, including:
- Government contracting and procurement
- International business development and trade
- Online marketing, social media and web development
- Finance, access to capital and business operations
- Marketing, branding and communications
Our advisers provide confidential one-on-one business advising at no cost.
We also provide training, from basic workshops to advanced courses from world-class providers, in a variety of business disciplines.
- Robert is a fifth generation Oregonian with a far-reaching professional history. He has managed for-profit and non-profit organizations. He is an artist with a talent for branding who spent seven years as an art director and production designer. He spent another seven years in finance
- Paul has more than 40 years of experience as a business strategist and financial consultant. He has owned, started, bought and sold businesses in a number of industries and has served on both public and private corporate boards, as well as charitable and educational boards.
- Suzanne Penegor owned a local log trucking brokerage for 17 years. Suzanne is a graduate of the University of Oregon. She was in sales/marketing for 11 years at Seneca Sawmill Co. in Eugene. Suzanne has been a business instructor/adviser at the Lane SBDC for more
- Tim has a 40-year career spanning several industries. His expertise includes business consulting, brand/identity development, promotions-based marketing for a variety of businesses including startups, product development and intellectual property protection. He also has an extensive background in promotions, marketing and publishing in entertainment including pro
- Gary has been leading the leading and teaching the Small Business Management Program for more than 10 years, which includes the three-year cohorts, the SBM Alumni Program and the Employee Management Program. He has 30 years of experience owning successful small businesses in game manufacturing,
- Roger has business experience with small and large companies, including corporate-level experience with national and international operations. He worked as head of operations for a New England pizza chain with 175 restaurants.