Our team of advisers loves living and working in the unparalleled beauty of the North Coast. We each bring diverse and extensive professional backgrounds and experiences to offer our SBDC clients a “one-stop” approach to business success. We also leverage our statewide network of centers for additional expertise, if needed.
Let our experienced team of advisers help in your success.
- Kevin has extensive experience in retail, having served 18 years as a senior executive at a national chain with more than 75 stores, as a retail store owner and partner in a national franchise.
- Lead Adviser Jessica has more than twenty years of business experience that, when combined with her BS in Business Administration from the University of Colorado, make her uniquely suited to supporting the challenges small business owners encounter every day. Her coaching approach is drawn from
- Office Manager Tammy says, "Lifelong learning comes in many forms, and education enables clients to become more fully empowered, which will strengthen them, their business and ultimately our economy. That’s what I call a win-win!"
- Mike and his wife started a local business more than 15 years ago when they saw a need for an online shopping experience for athletes from around the world, and they've grown their business into a multi-million dollar enterprise that continues to grow today.
- Sarah comes from a family of business owners, and grew up understanding what it takes to run a successful business. She focuses on helping business owners understand their books so they can focus on their passion for their business. Sarah is a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and
- Following a 20-year career in Portland with Sport Oregon, Meyer returned to Clatsop County and joined the SBDC as an Adviser. He grew up in Knappa and has a passion for supporting those who are working to build successful businesses – and by extension, build
- Hermenegildo Ochoa has an extensive background in the Business Services industry in Mexico. He spent many years as the owner of an insurance agency and banking and finance, specializing in Capital Access and Financial Reports. He has an extensive background in business, including teaching financial