Our team covers all aspects of business, from startup to succession. Our combined business experience ranges from graphic design, technology, marketing, business accounting and bookkeeping, retail, operational planning, business systems, finance and community networking.
Our team of advisers are local and have experience with business ownership, bringing you the expertise and resources you need to succeed.
- For more than 20 years, Carol has worked with entrepreneurs, helping thousands start, run and grow successful companies. Over time, Carol has developed a true passion for the challenges that we all face as entrepreneurs.
- Kristy has an M.S. in Food Systems and Society from Marylhurst University and is an author. She was a freelance writer, editor, and project manager for more than two decades. She is the past president of the board of the Wallowa County Farmers Market. Her
- How do your colleagues describe you? Nothing happens in the business community without Jeff knowing about it. He is the guy to go to when you have an idea for a new business or need help with your existing business. Why do you do what
- We all have certain fears associated with owning and operating a business. Having focus and understanding your business finances are critical. Lori helps her clients navigate the process of creating a business plan, with emphasis on maintaining the focus of why you started the business
- Tom was born and raised is eastern Washington, graduating from Kennewick High School in 1999. He knew at age 16 that he wanted to own his own business. Tom opened his first business in 2007 and his second business in 2009. He operated both businesses