Did you know that 50% of small businesses fail after five years in business? The good news is there is SO MUCH a small business owner can do to be successful!
Stop crossing your fingers and leaving it to chance! There’s a better way to run your business.
APPLY NOW to become one of the limited number of businesses selected for the upcoming 2018-2019 Clatsop Community College & SBDC Small Business Management Program.
If you have been in business for at least a year and are actively seeking resources and knowledge to gain control of your business and take it to the next level, SBM is for you!
What is SBM? An exclusive 9-month executive business management program for established business owners in which YOUR business is the textbook.
The bi-weekly 90-minute classroom sessions are taught by subject matter experts and cover topics critical to every small business including: Leadership & Management, Financial Analysis, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, HR, Legal, Insurance, Technology and much more.
Completing SBM will improve your ability to:
• Develop a plan for sound growth or expansion
• Clearly define your brand & value proposition
• Become a better leader and manager and protect your human capital investments
• Read, analyze, and use financial statements for better management and profitability
• Distinguish between marketing and sales and prepare a plan for each
• Think strategically about your business over its entire life
You’ll learn in three ways:
• Classroom time- hear from experts in a variety of disciplines.
• 1:1 coaching sessions with a business advisor who will help you take what you learn in
the classroom and apply it now to your business.
• From your peers. SBM participants are more than students, they become a team with
the shared goal of business success.
The class meets every other Wednesday afternoon starting October 3rd (3:30-5pm).
Cost is $695 and includes at least 50 hours of training & coaching, all materials, and resources.
Fulfill your dreams as a successful small business owner. Email us to APPLY today. Deadline for applications is 8/31. Minimum requirements for the Small Business Management program are that you have been in business for one year and can commit to working on improving your business.