The Market Research Institute can help.
The Oregon Small Business Development Center Network (OSBDCN) offers market intelligence services for established businesses that anticipate growth.
- Looking for market research data to inform your growth strategies?
- Want to locate new customers for your established business?
- Want to learn more about your competitors before expanding?
The Southern Oregon University Market Research Institute can deliver in-depth, applied market research to Oregon Small Business Development Center Network (OSBDCN) clients around the state who have established businesses that are ready for growth and job creation.
The Institute’s market research reports encompass a wide range of topics and databases, based on the client’s needs and goals. Researchers can locate and compile existing research data from multiple sources (secondary research), at no direct cost to OSBDCN clients. Researchers can also conduct new research (primary research), which may require nominal fees.
The Institute’s reports include:
- Industry trends and statistics
- Consumer profiles for products and services
- Demographic and psychographic data
- Geographic analysis (ranging from global to neighborhood-level data)
- Local, regional and national competitors
- Manufacturers, distributors and other supply-chain information
- Sample business plans, forms and documents
In addition to the Institute’s robust selection of licensed databases, OSBDCN has market research resources available for early-stage and pre-venture clients, available through all of Oregon’s Small Business Development Centers.
If you want your business to benefit from the Institute’s research services, register here to meet with an Advisor at your local SBDC.